Can't marry Anora!

clonevn

what if AListair kills Loghain can you still be king. i think that option still will let you be king, also you have to have high persuation skill, i tried before and it was on 3 persuation and she denied my request

you won't be king but you will be a prince consort. Shes also a snobby cow and i hate her to bits :D

good luck prince consort haha she will make your like a living hell

Anora will NOT marry the person who kills her father.

For her to marry Alistair, YOU have to kill Loghain. For her to marry You, ALISTAIR has to kill him.

You do also have to talk to them about it beforehand. About the marriage. whether it's you marrying anora, or al marrying her.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, damm it I found the reason. Beacause Im a mage, lolz. Anora said : people don't want a magi become their king.

Oh! Duh, I never even thought about the class being an issue. Hold on, there's a mod that will let you marry her, regardless of class, gender or race.

let me look it up. tho I'l admit, I dont know if it works or not :confused:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=77 male character

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=74 female character

The file is set to hidden, anyone have another link to the male version. I just started a male mage and i want to marry anora as its basically the only ending i haven't seen.

That's stupid that mages can't have any political power. Motherf***ers probably resent mages having power because of all the stupid things the Magistar Lords of the much-hated Teveniter Imperium have done and continue to do to the present, and they're paranoid that mages having power will cause all of the countries that worship the Chantry to go down the same road as the TE. Ridiculous, unfair and stupid if you ask me, I really hate religion (in real life and in video games!)

severan is a mage and he has political power in court, he practically runs the kingdom during king magrant's reign on fereldan under the orlesian occupation.so that's not entirely true may be fereldan chose not to place mages in court for simply these reason's there's also the Blood mage reason.

Yeah, but Magrant was a complete idiot, he depended on the mage entirely too much, gave him entirely too long a leash, and didn't see what Severen was up to. Severen's official position was "advisor".

There's more reasons than just that why they don't allow mages as royalty. 1) The possibilty of possession. What would happen if the ruler of the country suddenly one night secretly became an abomination?

2) Blood magic. Come on.... anybody in a seat of true power is gonna have the nagging lil voice in the back of their head going "you could learn to mind control these fools".

3) We've all posted our opinions of the chantry. Would You put somebody who's got any connection to them on the throne?

4) Mages are stripped of any claim to nobility or royalty as soon as the Tower claims them.

All that aside, just out of fairness to the gamers, yeah.... I really do wish that somebody would repost those I could be king and I could be queen mods!!