Nazi zombies...

spazzization

Anyone who has been on CoD: WaW will know what I'm on about.

Basically, you start with a gun that isn't very good (10mm pistol maybe), then you get points for killing the zombies, which you can use to buy more guns. Also, just as in nazi zombies, the zombies should have to destroy barriers before they can get to you (which are repairable). The zombies should start out with not much health, say 50hp, but as you get to the higher waves of zombies, they get tougher, can do more damage, and are more numerous. Also, I think some kind of reward would be prudent. An xp reward maybe, as well as a weapon or some apparel (only useable outside of the nazi zombie mode, of course). I was thinking something along these lines:

10 waves completed: 50xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

20 waves completed: 100xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

30 waves completed: 250xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

40 waves completed: 400xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

50 waves completed: 600xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

60 waves completed: 800xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

70 waves completed: 1000xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

80 waves completed: 1250xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

90 waves completed: 1500xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

100 waves completed: 2000xp with something (haven't thought of anything yet)

Obviously you could only get each reward once, but you can try as many times as you like, for fun or for rewards you haven't yet earned.

Anyone interested?

One more thing: DO NOT POST A REPLY SAYING YOU DON'T LIKE THE IDEA, UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH NAZI ZOMBIES AND YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON TO JUSTIFY WHY YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

Thanks in advance

Grrr... if your going to view this thread, you could at least comment on it (unless you say you don't like it and you don't give an explanation).

some people actually stick to the rule "if you don't have anything constructive to say, keep your comment to yourself"

as for me, it sounds like a fun idea, though i probably won't download it.