Unique Leliana Armor

sorron

Okay, so, I'm a freak about making my characters unique in Dragon Age. I like having each character use fairly "unique" armor in order to add to the RPG effect of the game. My main issue is the lack of light armor for Leliana. The vanilla light armor in the game seems horrendous to me, so I've always wanted to make some that are a bit more natural and less awkward. However, I lack the time and ability to do it myself.

I've looked at the mods Light Armor and Shaow Warden's Armor, but both fall short somewhat. Light Armor doesn't work with Elven Leliana (Elves can't wear the armor, it turns their body invisible) and, for whatever reason, I couldn't get the boots and gloves to work. Light Armor was my first love armor-wise, because of how it follows concept art, but, alas, I guess it wasn't meant to be. Shadow Warden's Armor was almost usable, except that it falls into the same pit the vanilla light armor does: The cleavage. There's this area on the torso on female models that shows skin in a fairly bad way, enough to cause me to hate that specific area. It just doesn't look right.

So, here's the actual request: Can anyone make either: 1) Something similar to Light Armor, in that it follows concept art. If it has a readme with a little more instruction and works with female elves, it'd be perfect; 2) A simple reskin of the stock Light Armor's to remove the cleavage from the vanilla armor; or 3) A unique armor that uses the Light Armor model, but removes the cleavage, is fairly lore realistic, and has fairly dark colors.

To anybody that can fulfill any one of the above requests will eternally win my love, and I'd be happy to bear your children.* I sincerely thank any who is willing to undertake in it.

*Just kidding

untill someone can make something like this, i know a mod that changes the medium scale armor into an armor that looks pretty good on rouges/assasins, this, i'm not sure if this works on dwarves, but it does work on elves and humans.

btw. this mod is only for female chars.

What mod is it? Can you give me a link?

• 3 weeks later...