Sharamon's Fury

kikan1

Hi everyone

I came up with a idea to make a quest for a sword that Nexus is making and i thank him for that.

But could someone help me design my quest?

Its a about a evil Sorccers Sharamon (hot and seductive) who is trying to somehow get Molag Bal in cyrodill...this continues on and i will tell the person that will help me the WHOLE idea of the quest.

Thankyou for you time modders.

kikan

I can help you flesh out the idea, but I'm very busy with all my other projects.

Can you make the quest yourself? I can give you some tutorials.

There is precedent for Molag Bal trying to invade Nirn. The last time he destroyed the town of Gilverdale.

It was after this that Sotha Sil made a pact with several of the Princes that they would never intervene

directly again (a pact that Mehrunes Dagon broke twice now), but would only act through witches and mediums.

You sorceress could then be trying to either outright break that treaty, or perhaps provide Molag Bal with a loophole,

by allowing herself to be transfigured into his avatar. (Like

)

There you go Kikan you've got a real nice dude willing to help now all you need to do is make sure you have what it takes to carry out the mod ;)

Thanks Zprospero! i will use your idea!

and some tutorials of yours will be helpful thanks!

and yes L33 im still waiting on that demon sword lol :P

There you go that's all you need it's just about now if you are serious about your mod you will endure yourself to make it ;)

GOOD LUCK! (Weapons will get done sometime but at the mo im busybusybusy)