[Question] Are TES:IV mods considered abandonware by now?

Keimpx

To DarkSpyda04:

Personally I believe if people truly respect other people's work they shouldn't try to even justify such actions. Modders don't owe anything to the rest of us,we should be thankful when and if they share their work. I think people should be more like I am. (see how it goes? :D )

In one thread of yours where you were asking for help,you complained when you didn't get replies(keep in mind that nobody actually owes to anyone to help with modding unless I'm missing something). If we keep on being selfish and try to sidestep the wishes of others(wishes that don't harm us in any way) what do you think will happen,will there be more users around or less?

What's reasonable to you might not be to others and vice versa. You would like to be given credit for your own work,right? What if I'll take your mod and upload it as it was my own? If it's ok to ignore one wish,why it isn't ok to do so for another?

To DarkSpyda04 & Keimpx:

GStaff's stance is just that,a personal stance. It doesn't make it right or anything. It'll be valid when a specific person talks about his/her own work,not the work of somebody else. DarkSpyda04 said he's fine with others reuploading his work as long as his credited for it. Now that's valid.

Let's not turn our personal opinions into universal rules. Some people are like this,some people are like that. The point is if we can go on without stepping on each other's toes.

I hope you all know that I mean not to offend anyone,I'm just trying to show the other side of the coin here. I believe noone in this thread likes having his toes stepped on,why should we do it to others?