Mass Effect Blood Dragon Armor

ashjunan

So, I was lookin through the top mods and in a screenshot to a mod completely unrelated to armor I saw someones dragon age character wearing a helmless version of the blood dragon armor as it appears in mass effect 2, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the mod that adds that as it looks WAY better than the normal DA blood dragon armor.

Here is a screenshot http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/images...-1265420869.jpg

This is from that same comment page in that mod.

J1nX:

Exported from ME2, Tweaked with Modo, then converted it into DA format with "Blender ImportExport Script" by NewByPower.

And he isn't allowed to share it considering is not quite legal to do so. At least from what I've been told.

would it be legal to share a mod like that if the only files transfered are the ones to make it work? cause I already have blood dragon armor in mass effect 2, though I never use it cause I like seeing my character's face when they talk, although there IS a little novelty value to the helmeted voice sound.

would it be legal to share a mod like that if the only files transfered are the ones to make it work? cause I already have blood dragon armor in mass effect 2, though I never use it cause I like seeing my character's face when they talk, although there IS a little novelty value to the helmeted voice sound.

Ask J1nX yourself and find out.

HA i saw that and was thinking the same thing

heard somewhere else that porting data from a game to another game is illegal so i doubt it will be official anywhere

You may have heard/read it here on the Nexus, the topic has come up a lot and yes, it is illegal. Companies do not even like it when all games in question are their own, such as content from Morrowind to Oblivion.

This forum saw this issue raised in a very big way a couple of years ago when a game company "made" a new game that appeared to be composed almost entirely of components from Oblivion and other games. It was quite hilarious at first until we saw the massive ramifications of what that company caused. They had in effect quite nearly ended users' ability to make mods for any game.

Reference thread http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=62087&hl=

See, this is the reason why I dont like FINE PRINT. Because when you buy the code to get the dragon armor, the code works for BOTH GAMES. But yet, the different models are the intellectual properties of two completely different divisions of the parent company. So if/when exporting things from one game to the other, you're still commiting intellectual theft against a different part of the company :verymad:

heard somewhere else that porting data from a game to another game is illegal so i doubt it will be official anywhere

You may have heard/read it here on the Nexus, the topic has come up a lot and yes, it is illegal. Companies do not even like it when all games in question are their own, such as content from Morrowind to Oblivion.

This forum saw this issue raised in a very big way a couple of years ago when a game company "made" a new game that appeared to be composed almost entirely of components from Oblivion and other games. It was quite hilarious at first until we saw the massive ramifications of what that company caused. They had in effect quite nearly ended users' ability to make mods for any game.

lol, did they actually believed they could get away with that?

lol, did they actually believed they could get away with that?

Rhetorical question, needs no answer... but yes, they sold it. Too stupid to live, I love their reply too.