ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops

Dark0ne

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from out of town (Death in the family) & it seems the stability of Skyrim Nexus has gone down the commode. I'm getting the equivalent of dial-up download speeds when I have a 6Mb/sec DSL internet connection. No other site I go to does this. What's up with that? Not only that, but I keep getting "Server Unreachable" errors & "Error in getting file ....." during server timeouts. Even the EU servers are having issues whereas before I left town, they were the fastest servers available. Please fix ASAP. Thanks.

Just got back from out of town (Death in the family) & it seems the stability of Skyrim Nexus has gone down the commode. I'm getting the equivalent of dial-up download speeds when I have a 6Mb/sec DSL internet connection. No other site I go to does this. What's up with that? Not only that, but I keep getting "Server Unreachable" errors & "Error in getting file ....." during server timeouts. Even the EU servers are having issues whereas before I left town, they were the fastest servers available. Please fix ASAP. Thanks.

Right. I can't download mods half the time since yesterday. It says that no servers are available. Then half an hour later it's fine, but it's obviously a little inconvenient to wait half an hour.

Well...download at 65 kb is something I wouldn't call "stability"...and yeah, NMM is kind of slow.

I'd like to become a premium ( just 'cos the Nexus deserves it ) but with this slowness...hum...I'm kind of disappointed.

Anyway: keep up the good work!

In response to post #15900280.

You're probably being capped because you aren't endorsing the mods you download. I'm not premium and my downloads are fast. It could be your ISP as well.

In response to post #15900280. #15907070 is also a reply to the same post.

Summer is here and with it a Steam Summer Sale which means a LOT of newcomers to the site, a few days ago the nexus worked without any slowdowns, we just need to wait till it settles down.