Load order issue.

ZiyaXiang

Hey everyone. I have been wracking my brains with this one for about 3 days now. after i got Fallout 3 from amazon, since i really really loved oblivion (we have 3 kids) and i loved the mods for it. so day 1 i looked around. and saw FOIP.

And so on and so forth. but i followed load order instructions to the letter! (which was harder then you think with all the wierd lingo (the hell is WIR?)

But after that, my game crashes to desktop when i try it.

Just so you know. i did not use Fo3edit to make a merger doohicky. since i could not get it to work. but here is my load order anyway. in case i did something wrong.

if i really NEED to merge whatever. a tutorial would be nice.

[X] Fallout3.esm

[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm

[X] Project Beauty HD version.esm

[X] Sharing and Caring Companions.esm

[X] CRAFT.esm

[X] CALIBR.esm

[X] FOOK2 - Main.esm

[X] FOOK2 - [*censored*] World And Neighbourhood Kit.esm

[X] FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esm

[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

[X] CRAFT - Activation Perk.esp

[X] CALIBRxMerchant.esp

[X] DarNifiedUIF3.esp

[X] FOOK2 - Main.esp

[X] FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esp

[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp

[X] EVE.esp

[X] UWWUT.esp

[X] CALIBR Ammo Schematics - CRAFT.esp

[X] CRAFT - Workbench and Crafting Expansion combined.esp

[X] CRAFT - WCE FOOK+FWE Patch.esp

[X] CRAFT Improvised Weaponry.esp

[X] CRAFT Improvised Weaponry - FOOK+FWE.esp

[X] CRAFT - EnergyAmmo.esp

[X] UndergroundHideout.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK2.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Hunting & Looting.esp

[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Feral Ghoul Rampage.esp

[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - FOOK Support.esp

[X] RWI - Creatures and NPCs.esp

[X] FOOK+FWE+PB+MMM.esp

[X] FOOK+FWE+EVE+UWWUT.esp

[X] KH_FWE Fixes.esp

[X] RWI+PB.esp

I have no DLC at the moment. but might in the future. if it matters.

my pc is also strong enough to run the game. i played a good couple of hours on it. with little to no slow down.

Merging mods not needed unless you have around 250 mods running together. Here's my advice, uncheck all your mods first, starting from the top. Start with Fallout3.esm checked, then the bottom one, run the game. If all is fine, check the 2nd mod, run the game. Repeat until it works, if the game exits right when you start, means that mod is not in the correct order, leave it out by unchecking it, then check the next one.

Merging mods not needed unless you have around 250 mods running together. Here's my advice, uncheck all your mods first, starting from the top. Start with Fallout3.esm checked, then the bottom one, run the game. If all is fine, check the 2nd mod, run the game. Repeat until it works, if the game exits right when you start, means that mod is not in the correct order, leave it out by unchecking it, then check the next one.

Alright. i will try that. but how do i get them in the correct order? is what i have in the correct order?

Yes. I did download that. it was needed for the mods.

and i found the problem. i can get the game running to the main menu but the mods;

[X] RWI - Creatures and NPCs.esp

[X] FOOK+FWE+PB+MMM.esp

[X] FOOK+FWE+EVE+UWWUT.esp

[X] KH_FWE Fixes.esp

[X] RWI+PB.esp

cause it to CTD. did i put them in the wrong spot or something? are these needed to get all the mod content?

Very good, now as for the final 5,we need to figure out where they came from, do you know which mod they came from? There are 2 possibility, either they are on the wrong spot or they cause incompatibility with your existing mods.