Honest Hearts Game-Breaking Bug

Zediious

I've encountered a bug where upon entering a small valley during the quest "Crush the White Legs". My screen fades black and I'm put in front of three white legs, one with a headress who is panicking. Joshua Graham is standing behind them pointing a pistol at the one far left. Here is a picture on what it gets stuck at.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121208011700/fallout/images/thumb/6/63/Crush_the_White_Legs.jpg/240px-Crush_the_White_Legs.jpg

I was having issues taking a screenshot so this is from the wiki. It is the same except Joshua is pointing a gun at the far left person and they are all crouched down. but only Salt-On-Wound is cowering.

Please help

i have had this happen before, i just had to reload a previous save, if that doesnt work go to the console and type

enableplayercontrols

and blow the white legs away and it may advance the quest, otherwise there is a set of commands in the engine that i have not used since morrowind, but you need the quest id found on the vault wiki, and then you type something like AQS or advance quest stage.

again used it in morrowind, so the syntax is different and you need the quest id, and stage id......its easier to just reload and redo lol