What happened to the Classic Mutie Facial Features mod (3320)?

Manoil

Recently went looking for the mod that transformed all FO3 muties into FO 1-2 muties via facial correction and skin retexturing. It essentially made them look like this again:

http://www.gamersglobal.com/files/imagecache/full_teaser/files/news_teaser/fallout2_restoration.jpg

Anybody know its whereabouts?

Not it. The mod not only gave all mutants the chalky green coloration but swelled up their chins, shrunk their eyes, and had some different variations on the product.

The file was #3320, and was still active as recently as late November. I know this because I maintain Duck and Cover's usermods page, and I had found and linked it months before November and checked the links during that time.

I think you're talking about Mutant with Lips and Color Variation?

Unfortunately I took it down. (possible upgrade in the future if I feel motivated)

Do you want it?

Unfortunately I took it down. (possible upgrade in the future if I feel motivated)

Do you want it?

Yes, yes, YES. And thank you for coming forward; as much as I love being ignored and presented with a million retextures, I was looking for your mod. I liked it enough to have it among DaC's recommended mods.

Would you allow DaC to host it, and update it when you release a newer version?

Do you want it?

Yes, yes, YES. And thank you for coming forward; as much as I love being ignored and presented with a million retextures, I was looking for your mod. I liked it enough to have it among DaC's recommended mods.

I would like to have a look at it too. By the way, what is this DaC?

Do you want it?

I would like to have a look at it too. By the way, what is this DaC?

Duck and Cover: The Most Hostile Forum on the Internet! Been around since the late 90's. Not many Fallout 3 fans-- I'm virtually alone in the enthusiasm for usermods.