Game crashes frequently

IBTrippin

I'm having problems with my game crashing every few minutes anywhere I'm at in the game and no matter what I'm doing at the moment. I'm also having occasional problems with it crashing on saves. Here's what I have installed and how my game is set up;

My game is patched to 1.7

I have all 5 DLC's

The major mods installed are

CALIBR

Arefu Expanded

Marts Mutant Mod

Lings Finer Things

COMM

Shady Sands

Wasteland Pimp

Seducing Women

DC Interiors

and other small misc. mods

I've used FO3 Edit and have created a custom patch for my game which loads last in my load order. I have resolved all major conflicts in my load orders and for the most part all my mods work as they should. I have not yet used FO3 Edit to remove the duplicate entries in my mods yet. I haven't quite figured out how this is done yet but I do have Miaxs Tome of FO3 edit and have been using that. I also use FO3 Update.

I also use B.O.S.S. to sort out my load orders before using FO3 Edit.

And of course I use FOMM

My system

HP dv9500 Notebook

Intel Duo Core 2.20 processors

Windows Vista Ultimate

4 GB RAM

nVidia GeForce 8600M GS video card with current drivers

This has gotten really frustrating and has me pulling my hair out...or what little I have left. Can some one point me in the right direction to look or give me ideas to try?

I also want to point out that I don't quick save or auto save. I manually save each game.

If you have corrution in your save game, you can try this:

Go to an empty interior cell, wait 3+ days. Save, exit and restart the game with your new save. Go to the wasteland and see if things are better. I also hear (though I have never tried) that killing yourself after the reload might help as well.

As for removing your duplicate records with FO3Edit, just run a filter on your patch mod and select only the flag at the bottom of the filter screen that says, "Conflict Status Inherited by parent". When the filter is finished, right click on you patch mod again and select the 'Remove "Identical to Master" Records'. Don't forget to load all the mods that the patch mod is related to (load 'em all into FO3Edit, including the Vanilla ones).

Ok...Installed fallout stutter remover and edited the .ini file to restrict it to one processor. Played about 20 minutes. After a couple of major fire fights and massive explosions I'm happy to report a definite decrease in freezing, better framerates, and no crashes.....so far. Thanks so much for the suggestions. If I have any more problems in the near future I'll ask again on this thread. Once again...Thanks for Your Time.

Geaux Saints!!!