Exnems Nude Body

Aluviel

Hello All I am looking for the Exnems nude body replacer and I cant seem to find it anywhere.

I want to use this mod for a male companion. Roberts Male body replacer conflicts with this mod. I asked the creator of the mod (stoker) he said to use Exnems.

the closest I have come is this dl is here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18394

This dl is 4 files!! and it looks like from the gallery that it is all female bodies? Even tho it says put in your male folder the photos are definatly female. So Im thinking this cant be right could it?

Anytime a file is in 4 pieces I never have any good luck with it anyways. Could someone direct me in the right direction?

Many thanks!!

Exnem's body replacer is for females, actually.

If you are using Robert's Male Body replace and eyes go missing you need to download Beautiful People. This will give you the missing meshes, you do not have to check the .esp if you don't want to.

This is what I found on the Stoker Wolff mod's documentation though. That may probably solve your problem.

Yes I actually had that problem with the whole face being blacked out so I took off the roberts and the Beautiful people. it just wasnt worth the complications of the Mod not working right for 3 weeks of wrestling with it.