Face-body complexion match trouble

Catowner

I'm wondering if there is a way to darken or lighten specific npc's facial 'or' body complexions through the console?

Running a bunch of mods together and while I'm happy with the bodies and happy with the faces they don't match for colour.

I've uploaded a pic to show what I mean; the body is fine, but Red's face is far too light a complection. Any suggestions?

What I 'think' I'm looking for is a way to alter tone without resorting to either the whole 'showracemenu' nightmare of redesigning the npc back to how she looks now (if I can) or using 'DIMONIZED female races' which will mess with 'hair pack' and mean I have the same slog (possibly with every npc). I'm using Type3 textures atm and I'd love to use the race one but losing the present 'hair pack' settings is likely to make me weep.

Be nice if 'showracemenu' just let you tweak what you started with rather than bining it and going from scratch.

Is there a way?

Editing in the GECK provides more control than the ingame showracemenu. But in the GECK you have to switch back and forth between seeing your entire body and seeing just your head. But if you're patient, it's worth it for the extra control of detail.