What are your favorite in-game quotes?

DarkeWolf

I figured I'd put this in the spoilers section, since they might deal with some situations that some of the people on here havent gotten to yet.

But yeah, share the sayings that the toons say that you really like.

Myself, I'm kind of fond of hearing Shale and Oghren say "Pigeon Crap" and "Thunderhumper!" when you take them out of the party.

Or right before the big fight with the ArchDemon you're talking to Oghren and you ask him "Are you going to get all emotional on me?" and he replies with "Well, not ANYMORE I'm not!" And ends with "Let the Stone turn red with the blood of heroes!"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morrigan after Shriek attack:

"What will they send next, darkspawn tax collectors?"

Zevran inside the Haven chantry:

"Just once I'd like to walk into one of these places and discover a lively dance, or a drinking festival. Or an orgy. But alas, no "

this from the scene of recruiting Zev after his ambush-

Me- What, do you think I'm royally stupid?

Zev- I think that you are royally hard to Kill.

in my sig, the line in the Pearl from Morrigan where she swears by "Flemeth's beard" I found to be both hillarious, and disgusting. Seeing her throw a jealous tantrum was fun too :D

Sten- Where is the cake? I was told there would be cake! The cake is a lie!

Shale- ...And if the dragon were to fly past and poop it out, Irony would dictate that it would hit me.

Alistaire- Now let's go kick it's ass!

From the Dwarf Noble Origin:

Merc: Wheres the shield?

Warden: The shield is a metaphor, its in all of us.

this from the scene of recruiting Zev after his ambush-

Me- What, do you think I'm royally stupid?

Zev- I think that you are royally hard to Kill.

I prefer the female version.

Warden: You must think I'm royally stupid.

Zevran: I think you're royally tough to kill. And utterly gorgeous. Not that you'll respond to simple flattery. But there are worse things in life than serving the whims of a deadly sex goddess.

Leliana: Maybe we could get you in a nice dress one day. Silk. No, maybe velvet. Velvet is heavier, better to guard against the cold in Ferelden. Dark red velvet, yes. With gold embroidery. It should be cut low in the front of course, we don't want to hide your features.

Morrigan: Stop looking at my breasts like that. Tis most disturbing!

:D Funny stuff!

(When Alistair is gossiping about Morrigan) "Well aside from the fact that she's a complete and utter bi#*h, no...I dont like her at all. Why? Do you?"

(Alistair after Redcliffe) "Now that the warm fuzzy part is over we can get back to the ritual dismemberments. Oh wait, it's not Tuesday is it?"