What are your favorite in-game quotes?

DarkeWolf

Oh man, and I thought I was bad for stealing my mother's armor in the Human Noble origin leaving her naked to protect father. >_>

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lot are naughty :laugh: after seeing this I'm going to load the after coronation save, go back to camp take everything I possibly can save and then use that character to take into Awakening, but first I need that mod for taking DLC into Awakening.

A somewhat darker one, yes I am evil.

Oren Cousland: Can I see a sword.(or words to that effect)

Fergus Cousland:You'll see a sword up close soon, I promise.

Do I have to remind H-Noble peeps what happens?

I caught the dark humour in that little exchange on a second play-through ... I chuckled to myself and thought "kid, you have no idea how soon".

Forgive me for not getting this 100% accurate (at work atm) but one that makes me laugh is asking Bella to come adventuring with you and she makes some comment about "the life of an adventurer being too rough for her" and there's a quick cutscene where Morrigan looks at Leliana and says "but obviously not for a girl like you".

Another of my favorite quotes is along the same area of thought as mickeymcp's.

Morrigan: Ugh. Look at what your fool dog has placed in my pack.

Dog wags his tail.

Morrigan: A putrid half-eaten hare is not something a woman wants to find in her unmentionables.

Grey Warden: Can't be stinkier than what normally goes into them.

Morrigan: I am goin got pretend I never heard that.

Oh how I love Dog.

Shale: when she -Shale used to be a female dwarf- says that she has encountered many humans before and my character is not quite like them; she then says that she would appreciate it if I would not mention that to others that she said something that might reflect positive on humans.

"... people might think I've gone all soft. Perish the thought!"

and the other one after the Anvil of the Void Quest when Shale find out that she's used to be a female dwarf.

"now why don't we go squash some enemies into a bloody paste. That's a girlish thing to do?".

or

"The darkspawn are an evil that must be destroyed. Although not as evil as the birds... damnable feathered fiends!"

• 1 month later...

Oghren "Are you sure you aren't a baker? Because you got a sodding nice pair of buns."

A lot of good funny stuff comes from him,but this is probably my favorite DA quote of all time.