Multiplayer for fallout 3

DSKPNK

Hi and sorry if the post already exist !

I just want to know if we can have any hope to see a multiplayer mod for fallout 3 ?

Thx for your answers !

I do not think that is possible. It's because Fallout 3 is made as a single player game only. It does not and will not have multiplayer functions. But... you can check out Project V13, it is not out yet. It's an MMORPG set in the Fallout universe.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Project_V13_FAQ

I´m pretty sure it´s impossible... and even if it´s not it´d be nearly impossible to implement. Don´t even want to imagine the amount of work needed for something that would probably be doomed to be unstable as hell. It´s not going to happen, trust me

i heard about project V13 but 2012 :(

Furthermore fallout 3 with mod can be the greatest game if more than one player can be on the map !

For those who don't know check for Fonline, it's a MMORPG based on the fallout 2 engine ! Great game !!

It isn't true! It is not impossible.. the vanilla game by itself not capable of multi-player, but I am working on introducing multi-player asap. I use to have proof of my progress on youtube, but the videos were lost. However I am not too far away from having a demo, but don't expect much except seeing other players move around in an area with you. Could be quite some time before it is anything amazing.

It isn't true! It is not impossible.. the vanilla game by itself not capable of multi-player, but I am working on introducing multi-player asap. I use to have proof of my progress on youtube, but the videos were lost. However I am not too far away from having a demo, but don't expect much except seeing other players move around in an area with you. Could be quite some time before it is anything amazing.

Something like this, is it even legal? :unsure:

Something like this, is it even legal? :unsure:

Look at FOSE and the support Beth has given them . Have they got in legal issues with the FOSE guys ? Nope. Also I have heard directly from mods at Beth's forum that they are ok with this. Just like they were ok with the guy who worked on oblivion online. They even think it is cool.