Multiplayer for fallout 3

DSKPNK

Unfortunately despite having the .esp and recovered the client and server. I can't get fallout 3 to run twice. I tried sandboxie, which worked only once and then from there on crashes every-time i launch fallout 3 from it. I tried using a Virtual PC, and had many issues and I finally gave up after I found out it couldn't even initialize a render (this could have maybe been not a problem If my computer's hard ware supported virtualization). I was even going to buy a new processor, but i can't find any for my 939 socket motherboard that do what I need. I only have 80$ or so.

In the end, despite the Securom issues which popped up for some odd reason, virtual pc did not work out . Had the latest patch and GFWL and stuff. This is all not too surprising because I could only select 128mb for video memory in the virtual box settings, whereas the game requires 256mb minimum.

And just so no one is confused, I do own the game, I have the DVD which I purchased that October the game came out.

Anyhow I may try to find some more ways to circumvent fallout 3's detection of the game running more than once.

This sux.. I will have to find some way to run the game twice on win7, or else my current work on multi-player will also be untestable, but for sure my old code would never work since it relied on offsets which change depending on your OS, hardware, etc.

A reminder thought, I am calling the game's function from the segments of the program that do not change, because it is literally code and therefore typically has no issues with change from system to system.

I will be working on those functions now. FYI last video related to me calling game functions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI3MxvgJvus