Help with mod's!

falloutperson416

Hello, when I try to install FOMM, at the end of it all it say's "You could not get the write permission's" and I dont know how to put the mods in the game manulaly either, so please help.

FalloutPerson416

If you have Vista or Windows 7 - Install fallout someplace other than C:program Files (Like c or d: games/fallout3)

Hello, when I try to install FOMM, at the end of it all it say's "You could not get the write permission's" and I dont know how to put the mods in the game manulaly either, so please help.

FalloutPerson416

If you have Vista or Windows 7 - Install fallout someplace other than C:program Files (Like c or d: games/fallout3)

I have window's 7, so how do I put my mod's in the game?

FalloutPerson416

To install manually, just unpack your downloaded mods, then copy and paste them in your install directory. Example E:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Data for Windows XP, C:\games\fallout3\Date for Vista or Windows 7.

If your downloaded files are FOMM installers, just copy the .FOMOD files to C:\games\fallout3\fomm\mods.

FalloutPerson416

To install manually, just unpack your downloaded mods, then copy and paste them in your install directory. Example E:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Data for Windows XP, C:\games\fallout3\Date for Vista or Windows 7.

If your downloaded files are FOMM installers, just copy the .FOMOD files to C:\games\fallout3\fomm\mods.

Uhhh, alright how do you do that? Sorry, i'm not good with this stuff