Obsessions and habits

Alastair91

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find mine strange.....

If im in a moving vehicle, I always imagine a little Ninja running alongside & doing flips & stuff.

Please don't get a drivers license, the sidewalks will no longer be safe...

As for me, I have a tendency to close/lock doors after I pass through them unless I acknowledge that the door is automatically closing or that someone is following me through that door. Happens more at home than anywhere in public.

Don't have any obsessions though... I'd need to get some interests first and I just can't afford those.

Speaking about cups, I never empty mine. I always leave a sip like it´s poison :sick:

1.lol, i have the same habit...everytime i drink out of a glass i leave a bit...

also, i never drink out of the same spot of that glass, i rotate it everytime before i drink out of it (hope you understood this sentence! :blink: )

2.i bite on my nails, no matter if im nervous or not

3.i dont like to drink out of bottles or glasses or stuff like that if someone else already drank out of it.

4.i mostly get sick when i drive in cars (well, im not driving, but when others drive and i sit in the car)

5.on role play games i always need to have a "perfect" save game. means, if i run for like five minutes without any achievement (level up, gaining experience, getting money)

or if some good guy dies (well, when i have a good character, when i have an evil character i dont care if someone dies, except the person who dies is evil)

i have the need to reload the game.

ha, with this method i reached level 34 within 15 hours in oblivion without any cheats. :D

6.yes, i already mentioned it, i dont want to play with cheats...i hate that. i dont buy a game to get through it easily...

7.when i get some new technical stuff (laptop, psp, ps3 or stuff like that), i extremely care about it, means i clean it all the time, i really care about it so nothing bad happens

to it -> but only until i get some new technical stuff..

8.i need to have the tv turned on or the internet running or stuff like that

(anything where you can get the newest news from, or you see something other people see

at the same time - i watch tv=another person probably watches the same movie too)

otherwise i feel alone (but only when im alone in that moment of course)... :blink: <- how strange is that, huh? :huh:

yeah, those were just some of the habits i have...there are a LOT more...

1.lol, i have the same habit...everytime i drink out of a glass i leave a bit...

also, i never drink out of the same spot of that glass, i rotate it everytime before i drink out of it (hope you understood this sentence! :blink: )

I do that too :ohmy:

If there are no more spots on the glass where I haven't drunk yet I have to pour it over in another glass. It's a pain in the ass if there are no clean glasses.

Speaking of drinking, I just can't drink from cups unless it's coffe/hot chocolate (I love hot chocolate :happy:)

I do that too :ohmy:

If there are no more spots on the glass where I haven't drunk yet I have to pour it over in another glass. It's a pain in the ass if there are no clean glasses.

Speaking of drinking, I just can't drink from cups unless it's coffe/hot chocolate (I love hot chocolate :happy:)

yay, im not alone! :thumbsup: