full party mod

Horatio Hoopla

So my buddy and i were thinking about how cool it would be if you were able to use all of your characters at once. not rly much else to this mod. the difficulty would have to be increased so i guess it should be coupled with the nightmare plus mod (maybe something that adds even more enemies/makes them tougher). I just think that the combat would be much more enjoyable and in depth if you could control all your characters at once.

If this mod already exists, would someone be able to direct me to it? if not, it would be great to see this idea turned into a mod.

A) some computers really dont handle this game very well, and could cause a serious DPS overflow causing the game or machine to crash.

B) In a lot of cases it would simply overwhelm the enemy and that wouldnt be any fun.

C) there's a console command that can allow you add additional members of your party, you just dont have direct control over them and they can't use their skills abilities. Pretty much like the scenario that you mentioned.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Console

• 3 weeks later...