Help me please

AlexanderNightroad

Hello, since this is the problem:

I'm new with the things down to oblivion so I did not know to add some of these.

I could add color to the map but after that I failed to do anything else.

For example: I can not find the wings of alexander. When I fetch als, searched and searched but find nothing.

The mod manager says it is activated but can not find them and look around the map.

I also happened to skeletonK armor that is called Nightshade.

The added and the mod manager but says it is enabled by going to where the photo shows, talking to the NPC or by searching the entire store I have found that armor.

Of course a fact that may have something to do, my oblivion is really Spanish because I speak Spanish, this is an attempt tansolo speak English and be able to request their help.

Sorry for my bad use of language but gradually try to learn more in order to communicate with you.

Thanks and I really would like to add all such contributions made at this amazing page.

If anyone can help me get in quickly to see answers or you can contact me at [email protected].

See you!

Okay, let me see if I understand.

You used a mod (or made one) that mad the in-game mad colored, yes? Amd after that no other mods would work?

If so, I haven't the faintest idea what's wrong, but you could uninstall Oblivin, reinstall it, and then stick your mods back on (not the map, though!).

That is, maybe because my game is in Spanish that causes a problem that is why quico find out.

Well, I tried the wings in all the boxes that are around all the statues in the market of the empire and nothing found. And he says the nightshade armor the seller would have to sell the shields of rock or something similar on the market but also to talk to him and ask him to sell, sell many things but not that armor ...

DUDE YOU NEED TO PATCH YOUR GAME!

I was having the same problem... let me explain the floor looks like the top of the imperial city but rainbow coloured yes?

What you have done is you have the old version of oblivion (unpatched) but then your using a mod which was made with the new construction set, problem is that makes the shaders go haywire resulting in you weird coloured floor that's what i figured... then i patched my game then done! :D hope i helped

http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_patches.htm

It's OK Kieran I know what he's saying I had the same problem.

Floor looks like your looking at the imperial city from a birds eye view but it's multicoloured

secondly you can't see the mods because they where made in CS 1.2 which requires oblivion patches :thumbsup:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_patches.htm

Get the spanish version if your game is spanish good luck ;)