Things that you have learnt while playing DA:O

Lookimscared

I have seen quite a few topics in which people have posted

misc things that they have 'learnt'

whilst playing through Dragon Age.

For example

I have learnt that people aren't bothered by an elf with a big sword covered in blood

...etc

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen quite a few topics in which people have posted

misc things that they have 'learnt'

whilst playing through Dragon Age.

For example

I have learnt that people aren't bothered by an elf with a big sword covered in blood

...etc

I also definitely don't mind your quote, though Bioware did indeed mean "asschabs" when they had Oghren say it. The funny part? It's actually an acronym for the name of a "society" that writer David Gaider created after spending long hours on DA: O, called the ASSociation of CHAir Butt Sufferers. Hence, Bioware developers decided at the last second to throw that into Oghren's "discussion" possibilities as a random click thing. Personally, once I found out what it meant, I thought it was hysterical. Something I learned from playing DA: O, as well, you could say. :)

I've learned that both the toolcrap and the game suck down an astronomical amount of ram when it shouldnt have to.

I've learned that the most requested mods for this game are sex scenes.

I've learned that those who cannot, will criticize those who can, and will then demand heavily of them.

I've learned that kicking some monsters in the bag doesn't always work.

I've learned that if you install Natural Bodies all in one at the inopportune time, you wake up butt nekkid in jail cell with a nekidd man staring at you with a woody. (CREEPY!!!)

I've learned that if you let a grey warden into your home, they are going to ask you a bazillion questions, and then take everything that you have of value.

I've learned that I truly hate being gang banged by large groups of werewolves and spiders.

I've learned that my dog has a small bladder and likes to pee all over everything.

I've learned that both the toolcrap and the game suck down an astronomical amount of ram when it shouldnt have to.

I've learned that the most requested mods for this game are sex scenes.

I've learned that those who cannot, will criticize those who can, and will then demand heavily of them.

I've learned that kicking some monsters in the bag doesn't always work.

I've learned that if you install Natural Bodies all in one at the inopportune time, you wake up butt nekkid in jail cell with a nekidd man staring at you with a woody. (CREEPY!!!)

I've learned that if you let a grey warden into your home, they are going to ask you a bazillion questions, and then take everything that you have of value.

I've learned that I truly hate being gang banged by large groups of werewolves and spiders.

I've learned that my dog has a small bladder and likes to pee all over everything.

That's a lot of things you've learned in Dragon Age :blink:

I've learned that there are wolves in every major road, having eaten lyrium and/or armour and the traps that were suppose to work mysteriously don't work and instead backfire at you.