Clothing and armor

Cainexavier

Hey,

Not much of a mod-maker meself, so thought I'd see if there was someone here able to do what I've been looking for.

As a general rule, I play human male characters, seeing as how that is what I meself am. However, I've found it enjoyable to try other types of characters in DAO. But, when playing a dwarven berserker, I really do miss the opportunity to be stripped to the waist, running around in rage on a killing-spree. I tried it wearing only me undies, but that just didn't work out.

My mod-request is as follows, could someone make armor/clothes that allows for bare-skin upper bodies, preferably with some nasty tattoos, but which at the same time keeps the pants on.

PS: Why the hell do female armors show so much skin? Dalish armor, leather armor, they are all unprotected in Vital areas - what kind of idiot-woman would willingly expose weak-spots in her armor to the enemy?... Me no understand.

God of War armor? I have no idea, I try to stay faaaar away from console-only titles - it hurts to think of the fact that DAO is a cross-platform title.

Hehehe, lonely dudes eh.. Shocking to see that the first mod to be released was a nude-patch. Damned pointless if you ask me.

I suppose that would be a suitable berserker outfit - freedom of movement and the joy of feeling the blood and gore of your enemy on your skin! Rarr!..:)

Warhammer Fantasy has a lot of cool dwarf outfits, many of the Troll Slayers are really cool.

Hehe, grandma panties.. Never really cared what their underwear looked like, focused on playing the game instead :P