Mods make my game unstable

syprus32567

Merged patch on FO3Edit:

1. Load it up, making sure you have all the mods you are using ticked.

2. Rightclick on the leftside portion on a white area (not on a mod) and select "Create a merged patch" and give the patch a name (like MyPatch, or something) and wait till the patch appears in the mod list.

3. Exit the program (or see what all is inside the merged patch, and what might be conflicting) and ansever yes to save the patch.

4. Tick the patch on FOMM or whatever you are using, and make sure it is the LAST one on the load list.

Usually that should be enough to get rid of most crashes. if not, you can also let FOMM arrange your mods, or use BOSS (which takes a lot more work, but is usually more accurate and helpful).

About the amount of actors: Sometimes even 10 can be too much :D I think 32 is the maximum in one cell anyway. It all depends on how much is going on at times... Sometimes you can crash in the middle of nowhere with no actors around anywhere :D

Yea thanks alot GoS, I managed to find out how to patch yesterday by just fiddeling. Only reason why i dident do it at first was the giant warning: Please dont do anything if u dont have a clue*

xD I managed to play for a good hour and half yesterday without a crash. Unfortunatly i had to load a old save. As my city, wich was located on a bridge (for defencive purposes). Was a death trap. Every morning i woke up to the message, ''One of your villagers has died''. Sometimes i never found the bodies, So i'm geussing they spawned below the bridge and just fell down, Or maybe they just dident like me, and commited suicide like rats ^^

Anyway i'm still looking around for good cloth/armor mods atm, pref packs. As i dont like downloading 1 armor set at a time xD

-much love- and i'l keep you posted!

-Ps: I downloaded a ''greener'' mod yesterday. The one with +250 endorsements. And man, its fantastic! i'm quite proud to say, i actually got lost in the beutifull forests! Whenever i come to a landmark i usualy recognize instantly, with this mod its like its an entire new game. And because the trees are completely ''graphic'' and not physic. Your pc doesent take a frame hit at all. Wich makes this mod a MUST have in my books. *thumbs up*

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2456