Setting up dead NPC

joey2176

I tried to set up a dead body in my mod (NPC) but I cannot

figure out how to make them look natural, not standing like they are.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Hi joey,

Basicly, to make a dead NPC you need to make a new NPC and put their health to 0 (by changing the health value under the stats tab of character editing), once you've done that i'd suggest making them look lifeless by making their skin pale and their eye sockets dark (do this by using the face-advanced tools and selecting "textures") Once you've made your character place him in a cell and click the "havok" (to the left of the lighting button) button to make him fall to the floor, use CTRL-ALT and LEFT CLICK to drag his limbs into a cool looking death position.

Hope this helps

~~iTz

Thanks for the reply Rossss X. Do you know anything about the body rags? or something to that effect. I have seen this before in the GECk but not sure how to use.

I removed Tara from her cell in Fort Constantine and I noticed there were dead body rags that had been affected after I had touched her. Just trying to figure out how all this ties together.

Thanks for the reply Rossss X. Do you know anything about the body rags? or something to that effect. I have seen this before in the GECk but not sure how to use.

I removed Tara from her cell in Fort Constantine and I noticed there were dead body rags that had been affected after I had touched her. Just trying to figure out how all this ties together.

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Do you mean rag doll?

Sorry but I'm not sure and currently at work so I cannot load the GECK to check it out.

(No internet where I live)

EDIT:Rossss X you are correct, it is rag doll.

So I had removed Tara from her cell in Fort Constantine (she was not tagged as a REF)

and when I look at the mod in FO3Edit, it shows the the rag doll thing as being edited. I want to

know how this is tied into the dead NPC's. When placing a dead NPC into a cell does this get

created automatically? Does this have anything to do with setting up a custom position for your dead NPC?

Thanks in advance

Joe