Climbable trees

oldnotweak

i was wandering around as my wood elf hunter south of bravil when i realised that i couldnt climb trees and that seems pretty important to a hunter maybe it could be a simple thing like making the tree a door that puts you up on a limb or even better a row of limbs you jump up to get higher in the tree

im just puttin this idea out there I looked for anything similar and found nothing

sorry for my lack of punctuation and possible bad grammar :)

Well, it'd be an insanely time-consuming thing to make all trees like that, but you could certainly make a door in the shape of a branch and have them connect. Might be something to add to a treehouse mod.

But there are just too many trees in Oblivion to change that way.

Just to clarify for Kieran, might255 was referring to himself.

I spoke with him in another thread where he mentioned he was 'too lazy' to learn how to mod.

might255, please be careful with the wording of your posts. Tone is difficult

to convey through text and you may inadvertently offend someone. :)

From the description it looks like GOOGLEPOX's link is your answer, oldnotweak.

I may have to try it out for myself.

Well, it'd be an insanely time-consuming thing to make all trees like that, but you could certainly make a door in the shape of a branch and have them connect. Might be something to add to a treehouse mod.

if each tree has a unique mesh, it would be too hard, but if we were to make it so that the basic tree meshes had a platform and just teleported you up to the platmorm (branches) it would be pretty simple... eh?

well i didnt mean all trees just a few spread across each cell or something like that you could tell which ones by the way the limbs looked or coloration :)