Survival-mods

Saikou

Hiya!

I'm going to start playing again as soon as I'm happy with the mods I've added.

Stopped playing when my comp crashed sometime before the DLC's appeared.

From the first time I played the game I've felt a need to make ammo less common to find and more expensive as well as rare to buy, in order to get the feel of having to conserve ammo.

Is there such a mod or could someone please make it? :unsure:

Shouldn't be much of a hassle for a person that knows how to make mods.

I've made my own blend of player-despising survival mod, but I'm afraid I cannot release it due to the dependency on mods that I did not create. Plus I think it'd get terrible reviews because of how stupidly difficult it is anyways. :P

My advice to you is to pick up the GECK and fool around with stuff. That's pretty much what I did, aside from incorporating the 20th Century Weapons Pack into it (because I value realism), but mostly what I changed is the accuracy, the rate of fire (assault rifles can empty their clip of 30 in ~2 seconds of automatic fire), and the damage. In my mind, you should not be a bullet sponge. You should die from a rather small number of bullets/lasers, and explosives should simply be devastating to your health.

Well, FWE seems nice and all, but I prefer to encorporate many small mods in my game to fit my taste rather than having large mods.

Thanks, though.

I've made my own blend of player-despising survival mod, but I'm afraid I cannot release it due to the dependency on mods that I did not create. Plus I think it'd get terrible reviews because of how stupidly difficult it is anyways. :P

My advice to you is to pick up the GECK and fool around with stuff. That's pretty much what I did, aside from incorporating the 20th Century Weapons Pack into it (because I value realism), but mostly what I changed is the accuracy, the rate of fire (assault rifles can empty their clip of 30 in ~2 seconds of automatic fire), and the damage. In my mind, you should not be a bullet sponge. You should die from a rather small number of bullets/lasers, and explosives should simply be devastating to your health.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly :)

Maybe I'll look into the GECK.

Hiya!

I'm going to start playing again as soon as I'm happy with the mods I've added.

Stopped playing when my comp crashed sometime before the DLC's appeared.

From the first time I played the game I've felt a need to make ammo less common to find and more expensive as well as rare to buy, in order to get the feel of having to conserve ammo.

Is there such a mod or could someone please make it? :unsure:

Shouldn't be much of a hassle for a person that knows how to make mods.

I think this one is the most accurate to be specific:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=334