What miss in Oblivion

LordWushin

I miss that you could kill everyone, important or not. I kind of miss poison being an actual spell. I miss the Daedric Crescent (it looked awesome.) I miss most of the daedric creatures in the game being a challenge to beat (Tired of seeing the same Valkynaz or Xivilai and high levels). I miss most of the voices from the game. I miss making Almalexia kill Gaenor, then killing Helseth. I most of all miss House Telvanni and its lazy council. Oh well...

Oblivion wouldn't get much complaints from me if you could join the opposing factions rather than always be on the "good" side (not counting the Dark Brotherhood).

• 3 weeks later...

You would think that Bethesda would have scripted each of the Imperial cities in the same manner as the MW factions. Surely they have a beef with each other, or with big bro IC. You can brainstorm hundreds of quests that are city against city.

I miss being able to enchant arrows. What else are petty and common sould gems for???

Also, why can't bethesda issue a MW patch to make it compatible with Oblivion, so you can just walk across the border if you have bothgames loaded?

I agree with all comments in prior posts, but most of all, the barter system! ...and levitation! ...and acrobatics and jump meaning something!

Also, why can't bethesda issue a MW patch to make it compatible with Oblivion, so you can just walk across the border if you have bothgames loaded?

Becouse of some damn papers they signed. The content from Morrowind cannot be ported to Oblivion and vice versa. There have been some succesful attemps, but we are not allowed to talk about that on these forums as it is considered illegal. :sweat:

I actually miss being able to eat the ebony, diamonds, and other gems. :wacko: :yucky: :sick:

Using the rings to attack is missed too! Why does Oblivion have a constant effect always. :sad:

Goes without saying, I miss Dwemer ruins.

ADDITION:

What happen to daedric katanas and daedric dia-katanas! I mean they were so awesome, light yet powerful all in one.

Misses....Strip Club xDDDDDDDD

Oh ya, forgot that one! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Oh ya, forgot that one! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

WHAT ??? :woot:

Are you talking about the cage dancers in the basic MW game, or is there something in an expansion I missed?

The sword of white Woe someone else mentioned and the invisible ring that I found... Ok I looked it up I don't have as good a memory as some of you here it's called the Amulet of Shadows that was my favorite find... found it right off of... Tavynu Tedrans dead body xD yes I do remember now Synette Jeline has you find her missing ring in the water then attacks you with her invisible friend Tavynu Tedrans. No I didn't remember their names I copied them tho. And... I never actually beat the game I used to collect treasures and set up different rooms... One imparticularly I remember was upstairs in an inn or someones house in the town where the imperials hang out. ( my memory has never been good I need ginkobabloba I guess XD Hopfully I can do it again and set some pics from Oblivion here at Nexus.

Are you talking about the cage dancers in the basic MW game, or is there something in an expansion I missed?

In Suran just as you get off the Silt Strider, there is a building. The bottom door goes to "House of Earthly Delight." Look it up and you will see!!!

In Suran just as you get off the Silt Strider, there is a building. The bottom door goes to "House of Earthly Delight." Look it up and you will see!!!

hmmm... :teehee: