What miss in Oblivion

LordWushin

What I miss the most from Morrowind

The Great Houses of Telvanni and Hlallu.They were some of the best quests and stories that you could imagine plus building the stronghold was so much fun. Im trying to bring them back into Oblivion but its hard to build the Telvanni Towers but I do have one made.Anybody interested in helping bring back the Great Houses.I need someone to work on the Hlallu side.

Another thing I realized was missing in oblivion was the multitude of islands that one could explore hoping to find something, though most of the time not.

The Houses were a good one, but what about the houses that were the 'forgotten 5th House.' I know their like the daedric shrines but the houses were just great.

I miss... *sigh*

I swear I'm not trolling: I miss Cliffracers. I loved those little guys.

And of course, I miss all the guilds. I miss all the memorable characters. I miss The Underground. I miss the epic main quest. I miss the exotic world of Vvardenfell.

I miss Ash creatures and House Dagoth. I miss propylon chambers. I miss the unique, interesting artifacts. I miss the random tombs. I miss Bonelords. I miss the Fang of Hayaynwhateveritscalled.

I miss Silt Striders. I miss Juib. I miss Mournhold. I miss Vivec and those damn Ordinators.

Remember how they'd chase you around everywhere towards the end of the main quest? Good times. :)

I miss everything about that damn game. Everything. Best game ever made. *passes out due to nostalgia*

EDIT: *wakes up* I miss finding random stuff! I miss the Blade of White Woe that you'd find on top of the dresser in the Suran guard tower right of the Silt Strider! I miss looting that mattered! AAWGGH why did you have to make this thread!? *runs away crying*

Don't start crying its contagious. * starts to whimper*

I miss the snow in Bloodmoon and the blizzards, ah the wonder.

I miss the crazy amounts of gold you could make at Mournhold.

Sand and barren land is more or less missed too!

Yes don't forget the story. I was soooooooo awesome and long! :biggrin:

I really miss the silt striders. And the scribs; somehow I found them adorable. And I just loved the difference in landscapes, creatures, weather, architecture and everything.

In Morrowind, you had to be prepared for the very worst every single second. In Oblivion, due to the who leveled-crap system, you just know there won't be anything you can't handle, and that's quite boring; a lot of tension is simply gone.

And the voices. the way those dunmer male sspoke, just awsome. Creepy.. cool.. and they can make you jump for no reason just by almost 'sneaking' up on you and asking; "muthsera?" Loved that, definately.

And as mentioned before by dozens of ppl, the factions. Thehouses, guilds and everything. There wa sso much too choose from it got me confused sometimes. The Morag Tong wa sjust so cool. (quite weird btw, in Morrowind, the DB and Morag Tong are sworn enemies, while in Oblivion, when a guy is out of the Tongs reach, he simply gets killed by the DB).

The huge Dunmer stronghold WITHOUT respawning chests that you, a ssoon as you have murdered every living person inside that is, can 'claim' as if it was your own house.

And ofcourse, Almsivi and Divine Intervention.

I was playing Morrowind today finished a long mission and then went to oblivion. I got upset about something so I went back to Morrowind.

Then I realized:

I miss having the map, the spell list, and the person and items all in one screen not having to switch back and forth like in Oblivion.

I miss like what others have said, the catchy phrases.

I miss being able to enchant my sword when I want to, not when I get promoted high enough

phueew. Now I fell better.

I was playing Morrowind today finished a long mission and then went to oblivion. I got upset about something so I went back to Morrowind.

Then I realized:

I miss having the map, the spell list, and the person and items all in one screen not having to switch back and forth like in Oblivion.

I miss like what others have said, the catchy phrases.

I miss being able to enchant my sword when I want to, not when I get promoted high enough

phueew. Now I fell better.