How to use Fallout3.esm models ?

AeRoSon

Well all the fallout3 models textures and meshes are in Data/Fallout3.esm if i run geck and add Fallout3.esm data i can see all the stuff thats inside (cells,land,items npcs etc) except if i want to create my own item > container using original fallout3 container model i can't locate it becouse its inside of Fallout3.esm plase tell me how to use models which are inside of this file

Well all the fallout3 models textures and meshes are in Data/Fallout3.esm if i run geck and add Fallout3.esm data i can see all the stuff thats inside (cells,land,items npcs etc) except if i want to create my own item > container using original fallout3 container model i can't locate it becouse its inside of Fallout3.esm plase tell me how to use models which are inside of this file

EDIT: double post sorry

The default meshes and textures are located in the Fallout3 BSA not the esm. You need to extract them using a program like FOMM, keeping in mind the original file structure. If you extract one file you will have to specify the location to place it into whereas if you extract multiple files the folder path will be created for you.

If you want to create your own container, then you must duplicate an existing one in the GECK by changing the editor ID. When asked to 'create new form' always select 'yes'. This will create your container or whatever it is you duplicated and leave the original untouched.

Then you would need to save the file to create your own esp.