How do I use destruction?

yoyoguy678

Awww... come on you guys, stop the fighting. And mechine, you've been really helpful so far in the forum but can't you keep everything briefly, maybe like less than 10 sentences, I'm sure many would rather not read through all those.

You can use this as reference to fix and check your load order.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4968

There's no other better reference than FOIP.

Trying to incite hostility is not a good way to get your problems solved as this usually only results in hostility being turned toward you (as evidenced by the three posts I removed). If you're going to help, help, leave your side comments and assumptions out of it. If he says that he knows how to setup a load order, accept that he has the basics already down and might just have 1 or 2 misplaced mods.

First off, are you sure it is this mod which is causing the problem and not some other mod or group of mods? Often, the main reason for crashing is due to multiple overhauls conflicting or expected data not being present. Until you get things working, you might want to trim that list down to maybe 30 or so mods which would need to be present from the start. The larger the list, the more likely that there are conflicts, and the harder it is to sort out anything. Posting a revised (properly sorted) load list would probably be a good idea as I'm not entirely sure what you were hoping to accomplish by posting one before any sorting took place.

Second, since you are dealing with so many mods, the problem could even be related to your system or hardware limitations. Many of the mods you have installed and active are rather large, and this can quickly use up system resources. Occasionally, all it takes is one mod to push things past their limit. You should try disabling anything non-essential and seeing if the situation changes. It might help to explain specifically at what point you're crashing, and give information about your system specs and operating system. Using Vista or W7, it is entirely possible to use up over 4gb of ram when trying to startup fallout, especially if you have any other programs with a large footprint running in the background.

Hopefully once you post some more detailed information some further help might be given. Just remember that people help because they WANT TO, not because they HAVE TO. Those who are hostile toward those offering them help often don't get any when they really need it.