Creating a Custom Weapon

durhamred13

Hello i have been looking at tutorials on youtube and i just cant seem to figure out how to use Blender, NIF, Gimp, Etc. to create my own custom weapon. I have looked everywhere for a tutorial on how to make diffrent types of weapons and incorperate them into the game but i just dont get it. I would be forever in your debt if someone would take there time to write me a very detailed guide preferably with picutures on how to use these programs to create weapons or even simply direct me to a guide that works that is not

"From blender to fallout 3" as i do not understand these. Thank you

-Durham

you eather want to learn modeling or puting a wepon you already have into fallout 3.

1st, it depends what 3d program you got or want to get. then look on the programs website & you will get some tutorials that show you all sorts of stuff.

once you got that i will send you a link that tells you how to get your wepon ingame :)

i dont know if you can view this page & it not the best tut but it will set you on the right path.

http://www.f3underground.com/topic/228-cre...s-with-blender/

This has been bugging me for a while.

Hear (verb)

To perceive sound by the ear.

Here (adverb)

in this place; in this spot or locality (opposed to there)

what you slabbering about?.

I know it's confusing, but there is quite a big difference between "hear", and "here".