Fingers Randomly Disappearing & Reappearing

kingweasley

I recently re-installed New Vegas and have begun to install mods for my new modded play through. Luckily I always start a test save to use when installing mods for situations such as this, hopefully since I haven’t got many mods installed yet this will be easy to solve.

The Problem: My characters fingers randomly disappear and randomly reappear in third person (first person works just fine). They disappear randomly when changing weapons and armors also when loading new cells, though it has happened while just walking through the wasteland as well. They reappear just as randomly by simply moving to a new area or loading a new cell (switching weapons or armors doesn't seem to help).

What's Installed:

>Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

>Nexus Mod Manager

>FNVEdit

>BOSS

>NVSE

>FNV4GB

>New Vegas Stutter Remover

>New Vegas Anti Crash

>Darnified UI

>Mod Configuration Menu

>oHUD

>Weapon Mod Menu

>Unified HUD Project

>CASM with MCM

What I have tried: I have tried toggling Archive Invalidation in Nexus Mod Manager; it seems to fix the problem on reload but after a few minutes of game play the fingers disappear again.

*Given the mods that I have installed I'm speculating that this maybe is a vanilla bug, if so is there a fix?

Any suggestions for a fix are appreciated!

Disabled all mods aaannnddd....... it's still happening!

I can't find any info on this happening to anyone else, but it seems like a vanilla bug.

I guess I'll try reinstalling my game, and if the problem persist after that I'll update my post.