Anyone add their own music to the game?

Naikado2

I use a mad concoction of music for Oblivion. I have 4 music folders on my desktop that exist soley for the purposes of being daft. Things like the Benny Hill theme for combat when I'm testing mods, Rise of The Valkyries (the version made famous by a certain war movie. If I remember rightly it was "Apocalypse Now" - the Helicopter Scene) for dungeons, but the best one is probably a mish-mash of AC/DC, Iron Maiden, and Deep Purple, including loads of rare tracks and covers.

I even tried to mix a bunch of their stuff together (with a damn good level of success if I do say so myself) to try and make the switch between normal & battle music a little less jarring, less notable as I tend to agree that its a tiny little bit of a sploit, but it failed miserably when put into the game. :(

Jenrai

I use a lot of tunes from the Devil May Cry series in my battle folder.

When I played through Gates to Aesgaard, I completely overhauled my Dungeon and Battle folders with music from the Fatal Frame series. Made everything signifcantly scarier.

Other than that, I actually like to use a lot of other music Jeremy Soule has done, like the music from Guild Wars, Neverwinter Nights and Prey. Can't get enough of that man's genius.

Alright, my town music is now Techno, and I added some Amon Amarth to Battles :bunny: :bunny:

A bit of Fintroll's always good for one of those random urges for massacre.

I had "troll hammer" for the longest time under battles but I change my music around all the time

I've added tons of music to my game. I went through almost all of the music uploaded to the site and picked out the best pieces. I've added some music from other games aswell. Currently I have:

47 Battle tracks,

38 Explore tracks,

1 Arena track,

7 Chapel tracks,

3 Cloud Ruler Temple tracks,

5 Dark Brotherhood tracks,

3 Fighters Guild tracks,

4 Mages Guild tracks,

5 Ayleid Ruin tracks,

2 Castle tracks,

23 Cave tracks,

8 Fort Ruin tracks,