Sexy Walk Again

AllInYourHead

Porting user made creations from other games are not allowed in Nexus. It must be made from scratch.

I heard a rumor that Breeze was working on the bouncing chests, not sure if it's true or he's still working on it.

BS

Bethesda-made content is a no-no. User made is up to that author.

Porting user made creations from other games are not allowed in Nexus. It must be made from scratch.

I heard a rumor that Breeze was working on the bouncing chests, not sure if it's true or he's still working on it.

As I pointed out in the first post, this is for my personal use only. I also said I would post it only if I got permission from the original creator.

The Groovatron mod uses lots of ported poses and animations from Oblivion. Umba himself has said he did not create the animations he uses.

There's a mod that ports the hgec body from Oblivion into Fallout 3.

So I don't see a problem. If I misunderstand please correct me.

BS

Bethesda-made content is a no-no. User made is up to that author.

quoted for truthiness.

example: porting the knightguards helmet is a no-no. porting the caramelldansen (umpa) animation is up to the authr of the original mod.

there are 2 options: ask the already overoccupied animators of FO3nexus if they may be so kind, or learn what is needed and ask the original author for permission to port the animations into FO3