Werewolves for Fallout3 plz.

s1yim

HELP ME! 4 down, 1 to go)

I have werewolf mod [for Oblivion].

=> http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6486

I have cat apparel mod which also contains wolf apparels [for Fallout3].

=> http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7649

I have werable claw mod [for Fallout3]. (It recommended by the mod above, though.)

=> http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6575

I have dogmeat re-texture mod that changes look of dogmeat to wolf [for Fallout3].

=> http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5841

===========================================================

I enjoy these mods.

But. Can I have werewolf mod for fallout3?

It is humble dream of werewolf-lover.

Is there any saviour who can bring disease of Lycanthropy to capitol wastelands?

We have FEV, Radiations, Moon.

And GECK! which sadly I don't know the way to use it.

In my humble dream. Garden of Eden is a place with Werewolves.

Can it happen?

werewolf... Maybe someone could use the Mirelurk king's animation to make a mutated wolf? This request is possible though, but would take a lot of time in the meshing and texturing.

Well... Good point. However I heard some modders can use same meshs and textures from Oblivion.

And that's why I just linked the mod from Oblivion.

Saviour.. Please advent to this miserable, humble werewolf-lover...

unfortunately porting a mod from oblivion to falllout3 is not simply drag&drop. especially a mod as big as this one seems too be a pretty complicated one, since it's affects not only players gameplay, but also AI/behaviour of most NPCs/factions.

it's probably not impossible, but requires much work.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I love wereolves too, and this sounds like great idea. :thumbsup: . It's just to bad I don't know how to do it myself. I can imagine myself now, running through Megaton with their puny bullets doing nothing to me...

Werewolfs in an apocalyptical world is a no-go, seriously. I love werewolfs, but they dont belong in games like fallout 3, I got the curse of hircine for oblivion, but that game is more fantasy like. Keep fallout in its nostalgic feel, instead of transforming it into oblifallout, just my opinion tho.

• 1 month later...

Werewolfs in an apocalyptical world is a no-go, seriously. I love werewolfs, but they dont belong in games like fallout 3, I got the curse of hircine for oblivion, but that game is more fantasy like. Keep fallout in its nostalgic feel, instead of transforming it into oblifallout, just my opinion tho.

Well what about a WereRat from neverwinternights those were rad

But a werewolf in Falloutwouldnt be out of the question since the Falloutuniverse is a ofshoot since 1950 i believe and werewolves were a part of the world very much earlier in fiction and folklore around the world or described as beastmen by some tribal group somewhere in the world werewolves are not a holllywood invention.

if you neeed help it be willing to assist with textwriting and snubby comments and mabey some ideas where the werewolves came from ( watched a werewolf movie lately --long ago-- with a boy born from a werewolf father and human mother{ daddy became an agry biker ganger werewolf and left his family in some sort of order } and the werewolf thingy was a curse wich the boy could break. Why am i informing you about this movie well the werewofls didnt had a typical look but more mussculater body with hair and a wofs face bit shortend

I dont remeber the name of the movie but il come within a day or so

goodluck with your idea