Very Strange FOSE problem

Datashocker

Hey, I downloaded and installed FOSE v1.2 b2 recently, and after trying out the J3Xified Driveable Motorcycle mod, I noticed a weird glitch when getting off of my bike and going into first-person.

I figured that this was a mod specific glitch, so I uninstalled the motorcycle mod. A couple of minutes ago I downloaded the 1st Person Knockdowns FINAL mod, and lo-and-behold, the problem happens again, but only on the left hand.

Image 2

It persists if I load a previous save in the same session, and only goes away if I exit to the main menu or desktop and reload my save. I think that this certain glitch is the result of an animation playing on the hand and never resetting, but if this is the case, then how do I fix it? Is it a bug with the beta? A mod confliction? Both? Any help would be awesome.

I've encountered the problem before, both are mod related bugs that haven't been fixed yet. The animations for the knock down and motorcycle involves hand gripping animation. It's a common bug with custom animations. Might sound harsh, but your only way to fix is to not use the mod and start a new game or a previous save before using those mods.

• 8 years later...

Hey, I downloaded and installed FOSE v1.2 b2 recently, and after trying out the J3Xified Driveable Motorcycle mod, I noticed a weird glitch when getting off of my bike and going into first-person.

I figured that this was a mod specific glitch, so I uninstalled the motorcycle mod. A couple of minutes ago I downloaded the 1st Person Knockdowns FINAL mod, and lo-and-behold, the problem happens again, but only on the left hand.

Image 2

It persists if I load a previous save in the same session, and only goes away if I exit to the main menu or desktop and reload my save. I think that this certain glitch is the result of an animation playing on the hand and never resetting, but if this is the case, then how do I fix it? Is it a bug with the beta? A mod confliction? Both? Any help would be awesome.

I know it's been 8 years and I apologize for necroing this thread, but do you by any chance still have a copy of the First Person Knockdown Mod for Fallout 3? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for it!