The Godfather

Markharow

Con O'Leary was looking for a godfather for his newborn son, but all the volunteers where impartial and apt to the favor of their friends. Then one day a tall, thin man walked in and they started talking

Man:Hello, Con I have heard you are looking for a godfather for your son,

Con:Yes, but who are you?

Man:I am death.

And so Con O'Leary appointed Death as his sons godfather for no one is as partial as death. In return for Con making Death his son's godfather he gave Con the power to see if someone would die or not. If death stand's at the head of the bed of a sick person he or she will die, if death stands at the bottom of the bed of a sick person he or she will live. Suddenly one of the neighbours fell sick and everyone taught he was going to die but Con saw Death at the sick persons feet. Con took advantage of his power, he created a fake cooling herbs drink and told the man to drink it. The man healed but not from Con, as he got better word spread out that Con O'Leary could heal the dead and so he became a very respected doctor until

Kudo and comment me please

A rich mayor 10 miles away fell ill and a coach was sent to Con's house, the coach offered Con a large amount of money if he could heal the mayor so Con traveled to the mayor's house straight away. When Con arrived he saw Death at the dead man's head. What could Con Do? His reputation would be lost if someone died when Con was tending to them. It was later when Con found out how, he went up to the slaves of the mayor and asked them to turn the mayors bed around, now Death was at the feet of the mayor. Con also asked the servants to get a deers heart, ground it with mint and then stir it all up. The mayor recovered in a few days and Con enjoyed the hospitality of the mayor for a week and he was rewarded with enough riches to last him to the rest of his life, while it lasted..........

Kudo and comment

When Con walked back to his house death was standing in the hall.

Death:No one plays tricks with death

Death:By saving the life of one, you must sacrifice your own.

So Con went without any complaint to a beach where the deed was going to be done. As a last request Con asked for a bottle of whiskey and a pipe. Con offered Death a sip and he drained down the last. He blew on his pipe and they chattered while doing this and even though he was, going to die, Con didn't care he was enjoying it

Con:One of my fathers greatest tricks was to jump into a bottle no bigger then a whiskey bottle

Death:That is easy

Con:Well, one thing I'm sure of is that you could never do that

Death:I'll prove you wrong

So Death jumped into the bottle and when he was safely in Con put the cork back in the bottle, Con threw out the bottle to the sea and no one died for the next 6 years until a boy opened the bottle and Death was released.

Death walked straight to Con's house after and Con greeted him like an old friend, welcoming Death into the door. Con went to the beach once more and this time there was no tricks,

everyone dies, no one is immortal

Well this concludes my story, it was a pleasure writing with all these encouraging people. I hope to make more stories in the future. Don't forget

Kudo and comment