fo3 dlc disk

killzone12

im having a problem with my fo3 dlc disk when i first bought it the dlc disk worked and then my comp got messed up so i have to reprogram my comp and when i reinstalled the game it worked then when i try to do the dlc it wouldnt load i dont know why its doing that and theres no scratches on it and its *censored* pissin me off

I've also heard that installing from SAFE mode can help to be able to read disk 2. I had the same problem, but I backed up the DLCs and just copied them back to my Data folder. There doesn't appear to be any registry issues with doing a simple copy of the DLC disk. That was my work around to inferior junky DVDs.

I've also heard that installing from SAFE mode can help to be able to read disk 2. I had the same problem, but I backed up the DLCs and just copied them back to my Data folder. There doesn't appear to be any registry issues with doing a simple copy of the DLC disk. That was my work around to inferior junky DVDs.

safe mode in what??

safe mode in what??

Windows safe mode.

where do i go to turn on safe mode for windows and i never done safe mode before for windows

If that doesn't work for you, you can also reboot while your system is booting, that will also bring up the menu where you can choose to boot in SAFE MODE. I have to say that trying to install the DLC disk in safe mode didn't work for me.