Fawks retexture

Malikin

I was thinking that if most of the Wasteland did not like, to put it nice, Super Mutants, why do htey not shoot Fawks on sight. I know it is because he is a follower. But, I was also thinking, what if he really looked different.

What I am aiming at is a way to armour Fawks. Or in the least, put some sort of outfit on him. Something that covers his face, like a balaclava, a mask (like a "cobra commander" cloth) or a helmet. As for his body. Well I had riot body armour when I worked corrections. The leg armour was especially my favorite, since I did not have to worry when I used the shield.. darn being forced to be in front. So I thought that if he was given a different shirt. Then his legs, chest, and head was covered, it would make more sense that he did not scare everyone.

My primary line of thought is that since we are always making our characters and other followers look cooler, different, sexier, etc., why not Fawks. I do appreciate the work others have already done for Fawks. I think it is great. He is my favorite follower, especially since he is such a positive member of the team.

Thanks for reading this. Mal

Will this conflict with Mart's Mutagen Mod?

As long as MMM doesn't modify the Fawkes model, I see no reason why it would conflict. All you need to do is open the Geck, find Fawkes and replace the smspinebreakervault.nif with another .nif of your choice.