Another nice Fallout 3 Crash....

Monticapone

OK I just installed FWE 5.0, wanted to start FO3 and what happened...of course...it crashes!

Yippie!

I disabled all mods and stuff and still, crash!

Any idea except new install?

Heres my load order:

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

CRAFT.esm

CALIBR.esm

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm

DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm

CRAFT - Activation Perk.esp

DarNifiedUIF3.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp

WeaponModKits.esp

WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp

WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp

WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp

WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp

WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp

WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp

Fellout-Full.esp

Fellout-BrokenSteel.esp

Fellout-PointLookout.esp

Fellout-Zeta.esp

DUIF3Extras.esp

dD-Larger Blood.esp

UndergroundHideout.esp

MiniHideout.esp

Simple Hideout.esp

SShop.esp

Dragonskin Tactical Outfit.esp

DragonskinBonusPack.esp

Mez's Merged Patch - FWE-WMK-MMM.esp

Total active plugins: 38

Total plugins: 52

When you install, did you really do a "clean install"? After uninstalling the game, you need to make sure it's totally clean of mods, you have to delete all folders related to Fallout 3, especially the data folder.

hey adrian is right....and by your comment "i deleted my FO3 folder" kinda tells me you just deleted it and not uninstalled it.....there is a difference....exmaple..

i delete my folder....thinking being i couldnt find an uninstall that must make tha game go away...but it doesnt...there is mass info left in resgistrys on your pc

i reinstall the game thinking it was gone....but all i do in replace the main game info and wow all my mods and stuff are right back where they was before......its all gotta go or your just resetting it and wasteing your time....and being the developers thought it was some kinda good idea not to include a way to uninstall FO3....your gonna have to find a way/program to FULLY CLEAN YOU SYSTEM OF ALL OF FALLOUT3 INFO and deleteing tha folder IS NOT THE WAY

google it and see the many things that come up about how people had problems uninstalling this game and hopefully you can find a way to uninstall

yes your gonna have ta get your mods back all redownloaded and what not

now remember this is based on your comment and the way you said it....you might mean you uninstalled compltely and just said it that way....but generaly "i deleted it all i know cause i delted tha folder" means a person thinks just deleting tha folder works not realizing many bits of info stay behind and will not really be uninstalled

hope this helps and special note caps for me isnt yelling just a strong point on that part

I uninstalled it via Control Panel, then uninstalled FOMM, then went into registry and made a search for Bethesda. Nothing there, and not for Fallout , too. I know what you mean, but I really completely deinstalled it ;)

I figured the problem out BTW and solved it. It was DUI being too old (10, but 11 is out and required for FWE 5.0) and the DUI Extras in the load order were not meant to exist at all, cause FWE/DUI already has this in it.

Thanks for your help!