CTD when installing ENB

gabz001

Thing is I actually got ENB working last night, i cant really remember what i did but i messed with some mod that caused the CTD, i couldnt really find the root of it so i just went with a clean wipe, since then i couldnt get any ENB to run and the CTD's are all before i see the loading screen

Edited by gabz001

For me the best method is to install the ENB preset I want before any other mod, usually exactly after I've done installing fose, 4gb enabler, stutter remover and the updated unofficial fo3 patch. Then I test the game to see if everything runs fine and ofc if the ENB I use is working correctly.

Although, I 've heard about mods that require an ENB preset to function properly like the URWLENB FO3, which requires an enb preset in order to show properly the sky textures, I've never heard of the other way around, a mod conflicting with an ENB to the point of crashing the game..Usually a mod especially lighting/weather mods would conflict with an ENB preset only in terms of proper in-game lighting, coloring, contrast and nothing else.