assasin mods

dissentuk

is there a mod that allows you to take specific hitman contracts from somone in the wasteland. i know the whole ear and finger trade thing but i was thinking more along the lines of the player being given a few items of relevance like a location description ect of a person then having to take them out in exchange for caps? any help would be mucho apreciated

I have just started making this mod, one thing i need... a scripter, for things like the kill a person quests. any help would be apreciated greatly. not sure how long this will take, i would also like to make some custom weapons for this. learning to use blender and nif skope. any help with learning these would help me also. :thanks: :thumbsup:

@dissent, wont need voice over/sounds for a while but when i do ill ht you up! also once im done with my model for weaps i may ask you to do some texturing if you wouldn't mind. :thumbsup:

GYRODRAGON

anyone know where to get a good npc tutorial for adding quests and stuff to dialouge options?

thats where im stuck!

:thumbsup:

also scripting help would be great, ill start new topic to get some help, its not very effective piggybacking on this topic to get help when it just looks like a mod request. :blink:

when i start topic ill put link here, k :thumbsup:

here it is guys! :thumbsup:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=185331