out of ammo!?!?!?!

staticnoise

a really fun mod would be something i find funny i have seen in movies or life or whatever.....no idea if its been done or suggested to be a mod yet...

a person runs outa ammo and procedes to beat some one with the weapon

i think this would prolly fit FO3 pretty well plus i would just love to bash some radier or hillbilly or aliens head in when i run out ammo lol

also for the realistic-ism people it seems it would make sense....plus a choice to maby throw the weapon at them too :D

not sure what ya mean by an animator? i have seen a couple mods where they have just about everything as a melee weapon...mailboxes ect...so i would think maby a gun could be added....and a script to switch when ammo runs out....cause i seen people with gunswitch mods....like you equip tha gun and get a choice of scoped silenced ect..and its just selecting tha gun from several pre made models of guns....just would think need to change tha script to switch on run outa ammo or something....no idea just guessing based on what i have seen lol

As for the beating people to death with your weapon when its out of ammo, not absolutely sure, but I'd approach it by creating a melee weapon out of a gun mesh (use to replace say, a copy of the sledge hammer?) and perhaps have a script to determine when out of the respective ammo to switch to the melee version. Obviously not thought through all scenarios there, nor gone into great detail but I think the concept is sound.

Also, how about being able to fast swap to a pistol, then melee weapon when your main weapon runs out of ammo - a bit like COD I suppose.

I'd love to see such both mods!

oh ya and beer bottles or whatever other drinks....bonk people with them or smash and ta da pointy and sharp poke poke stab stab....oh ya and like the throwing carrot i saw...maby throw your out of ammo weapons too....and other melee weapons throwable....i use a mod that already adds a bunch of new melee weapons from bonesaws and wrenches all the way to music stands and mail boxes......and i have a diff mod that its like this one gun....and its normal but when you equip it it pops a a menu and you can choose laser sight or stocked ect.....was think with this option maby could turn weapons out of ammo into melee or throws lol use a 32 by the barrel like a wrench or a double barrel hold by tha barrels like a baseball bat ect :D

BONK!!! stupid hillbilliy!!! die!!! rofl :P :D or or like...crap im outa ammo and stuck hidding behind this counter....hope the enclave guy there dont find me....damn he wont leave...cant stay here for ever....pop up and bean him with tha 44 you was holding and run!!!! lmao :D oh wow you could target thier weapons and attempt to knock them outa thier hands and go for grabbin thiers or punchin them in tha face or switch to a melee or whatever lol