Terrible Lag at certain places

Vault1012

Hi! I have a problem. Whenever I am looking or I am at the Jerall Mountains, the FPS drop and it gets very laggy! Can anybody help, please? Thanks, and sorry for my bad English!

My GPU Is Nvidia GeForce G210M, I have 4 Gbytes of Ram Memory and my CPU is Pentium Dual-Core T4400 (64 Bit - Windows 7). The game is very Heavily Modified, but when the problem started to happen, I haven't installed mods in a week. I've got the 4GB Ram Patch, Streamline, OSR LowPoly Grass and other performance enhancing mods. I really don't know what's the problem, I think my computer is good...

I think you're right, but I've had installed Unique Landscapes for a lot of time, and it never lagged until last week... I'll try and deactivate it to see if that's the problem.

EDIT: It didn't work.. :sad:

Edited by Vault1012

So you could have a problem in your oblivion.ini or too many objects on the screen (example too "far" objects). Try to delete your distantlod folder a test again (you can recreate it by the teslodgen).

Another test is: disable the streamline and rename your oblivion.ini in oblivion.ini.back. Start the game. Oblivion will recreate a new ini file. Test with the standard values.