Finding Modders who accept mod requests.

striberx

Your best bet is just to make a thread outlining what you'd like in the mod requests section. make it as detailed and polite as you can and try to include some simpler alternatives to what you'd mind ideal, like a mixture of existing meshes rather than a totally new one etc. Also take into account that this is someone using their own talents to do something for you, for free, so if it's something that a lot of modders mightn't be interested in you won't get as much of a response.

Finally if you find something similar on the nexus already, you could sent a message to the mod creator, though I don't recommend this as it may be a little to forward. If you do however try not to send them a wall of text about what you want, make a nice small but detailed description of what your looking for and ask if it's something that would interest them, sort of like an elevator pitch. Doing this should really be considered a very rare thing though and only to a modder who seems very interested in very similar mods and open to requests.

Your best bet is just to make a thread outlining what you'd like in the mod requests section. make it as detailed and polite as you can and try to include some simpler alternatives to what you'd mind ideal, like a mixture of existing meshes rather than a totally new one etc. Also take into account that this is someone using their own talents to do something for you, for free, so if it's something that a lot of modders mightn't be interested in you won't get as much of a response.

Finally if you find something similar on the nexus already, you could sent a message to the mod creator, though I don't recommend this as it may be a little to forward. If you do however try not to send them a wall of text about what you want, make a nice small but detailed description of what your looking for and ask if it's something that would interest them, sort of like an elevator pitch. Doing this should really be considered a very rare thing though and only to a modder who seems very interested in very similar mods and open to requests.

Alright then. Thanks for the help!! I'm just bit of a Toku fan and due to that there's several other mods from anime and what not I was just wondering if it was possible. Plus who wouldn't want to try and kick a dragon? XD

Edited by striberx