Free Audio for your Mod!!!

eggsovereasy

Can you sing? Because the Repo: the Genetic Opera mod need someone to sing for a preview.

I can't sing...but I know people who can. I might (I stress might) be able to get someone to sing a little something, depends on what kind of singing the mod calls for...

Um, can I ask you where are you from? Becouse it's quite a time i've been serhing for someone to do some voice acting with a genuine British accsent (or mimic the voice from a movie)

Um, can I ask you where are you from? Becouse it's quite a time i've been serhing for someone to do some voice acting with a genuine British accsent (or mimic the voice from a movie)

Nashville, Tennessee. Who's the character you want mimicked?

BTW: Creepy Whispering will be coming within the next 2 hours. I was at work all day so I haven't had a chance to do much on it.

The Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail. The first few lines of the Black knight in
before they start the fight and maybe some of his yells durring the fight ("it's just a flesh would" and "Tis just a scratch")

As promised: Creepy Whispers 2.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tnndjyyhfyu/...pyWhispers2.mp3

Sorry it took so long, I kinda got a little carried away

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg130/drmr007/Picture1-8.png

@Unavi: I'll see what I can do about some Black Knight Lines :thumbsup:

The Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail. The first few lines of the Black knight in
before they start the fight and maybe some of his yells durring the fight ("it's just a flesh would" and "Tis just a scratch")

Do you want the lines to sound like they were said in a metal helmet?