Createfullactorcopy help

zmajcek

Hi,

I found my homes ,lairs etc bit empty so decided placing actor copyes there mostly me in diferent armors and looks I also rename them for better looks but there is one problem those dummies just stand there...can i make them move in console they starting to be bit boring?

PS:They doo change clothes from time to time or cast random spell but thats so rare :/

Well...sort of. I'll just explain how actors know what to do.

Every actor in the game has a list of commands, if you will, that tells them how to behave (such as eating, sleeping, etc). Since the player is not an NPC (Non Playable Character) it has no AI attached. In addition, most copies (for whatever reason) do not copy the original's AI over.

Try this: Doubel-click the NPC, then create a new AI package. Take as ID for the package something like: "OwnNPCWanderAbout 2000". Select 'Wander' as Package Type. Now set the radius in the folder (my English ain't that good :biggrin: ) 'Location' to 2000. You can also tick 'Offers Services'.

Your NPCs should now wander around and maybe talk to each other.

If you set 'confidence' in the main AI window to 100, they will never run away, if 'aggression' is over 50, they will instantly attack you. You can tell them to repair, recharge or train you and maybe to buy and sell items.

If you like to learn more, just look at the AI packages of other NPCs, but this goes rather quickly very complicated.

Hope I could help you.