Boondock Saints 2: Desert Eagle

fiddi

Well I was referring to renting one and shooting it at a range. As for the size, I will call a few gun shops around here and see what I can come up with. Perhaps even if we can find some more pics, we can figure out more. I will do some searching.

Well i was searching on google for more info on creating these and i ran across this fourm, LOL, from what i have gathered the objects in question are Match weights for the Desert Eagle which are not actually silencer they are compensator which help aim that big gun and allow for you to more easily dual wield, and i am currently working on one for New Vegas. some pictures of how it will look in blender At the bottom of the fourm

Once its all done i will port ot to FO3 Because i love those guns

Edited by G33k3dGam3r

• 4 months later...

I couldn't find these guns anywhere...so I made them.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/292707_255762247791041_127310883969512_830212_743473_n.jpg

They aren't silencers, just barrel extensions. But that's all I was looking for. They are attached to the real thing - Desert Eagle 50AE. The bore is slightly larger than the bullet diameter so the bullets just pass through the extensions. I'm waiting for the Pelican case to come in so I can cut it out to match the movie as well.