Proof of Multiplayer

ProsperXoXo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I was running Fallout 3 twice, and the server . (my computer is a handful of years old)

2. My cam recorder is slow as poo on high resolutions.

HeyyAdrian, you are supremely insulting!

Why would you tell me to ask myself, if this project is worth my own efforts?

Was there a purpose in being insensitive to me? Or were you trying get a point across by being outwardly blunt?

It is apparent to me that you wanted to provoke a emotional response. But I will not let my anger be your way of controlling me.

Instead, I will ask that you acknowledge that what you said was inappropriate and apologize because the only one who has a right to be upset is me. Me because I had to suffer from reading your inflammatory post and you can't possibly be upset because you haven't contributed anything related to what I am doing.

Really? Why did you take that as an insult, it wasn't meant to be one. It was just a question. It is my fault, I see the problem with my question now, it should be "Is it worth all the trouble to make it into multiplayer? Without the "even". You have to mind my english, it is not my first language. So, do you think it's going to be worth it? A project this grand and complicated isn't easy at all and yet you're doing it all alone. You're not even paid a cent. What's your motivation behind all of it? What's your reason for doing this? That was my question, don't need to be all defensive about it. I do apologize for my way of asking the question though.

If what you say is true, then I was wrong about your intentions.

The answer is obvious as to why I try to do this. Fun. I always have been obsessed with multiplayer. I liked Fallout 3 enough.

I would like to atleast attempt to make a multiplayer because it pains me to see people say "what if...".

And even if I do fail, I hope that I can still give inspiration to others by showing them how far I am able to take it.

I am not the most skilled, or a professional. I just have dreams I try to follow.

What I say is truth from my heart. I wanted to know if the reason for you to make this is the same as mine when I first started to mod or make signatures for others but I don't really know how to express or ask it. We have the same reason to mod and contribute to others :) Hopefully you'll get noticed just as Oscura (the guy that invented Oscura's Overhaul for Oblivion) did. Good luck in it, I've wished you that before, not sure if you still remember, now I wish you luck again. It will give inspiration to others somehow in the future since there's proof of your work right now. :thumbsup:

The work behind bringing a game like fallout that has no MP foundation online and active isn't easy by far. ProsperXoXo, truely.. I understand what you went through to pull this off. And it's quite respectable indeed.

But I believe what Heyy_Adrian also means is that after all the effort and work, will the people come together to see it finalized and launched? I hope your efforts will not become trivial. I believe Adrian meant well.

As well.. I hope your project goes well and bring us all together to swap lead online. Anyway, nice job. :)

Peace,

cp